Shiny Shiny

Spot on effort from Tourershine with their tourershield.

Just in time for the hols and the van is sealed nicely.

Thanks again Paul (sorry for failing again on the coffee front!)

Agree with you. Paul did a fantastic job on my Bucanneer Fluyt a couple of months ago and it is still shining!

You're welcome, it's a pretty nice GT65!

Well, it is now I've removed the excess handprints of factory sealer. .. As for the coffee, it was a little too hot today at yours to drink it anyway.

Enjoy.

You're welcome, it's a pretty nice GT65!

Well, it is now I've removed the excess handprints of factory sealer. .. As for the coffee, it was a little too hot today at yours to drink it anyway.

Enjoy.

It was amazing the amounts they had on it tbh. Never seen that amount before. Should keep the Grp shining for a while now. ..

Thanks again

John

To be fair it's normally only Swift that seem to smear sealer all over the sides and roof. They are also common for using a spirit wipe around the edges that leave an awful residue all around the awning rails.

Bailey are normally pretty good at removing their sealers. So I was surprised too.

Oh it will. Looking for the mirrored tan off the van!

Pity the car will look like a shed. ...

• 6 months later...

Paul came to mine today and gave my new Unicorn 3 its coat of Tourershield. Took him alot longer to do due to the layer of snow and ice on the van that had to be removed. Its my third van he has applied the treatment to and he always does a thorough, meticulous job, removing any stray sealant and pointing out any faults. Luckily he found none. And of course i got a ribbing of him on how often i change my caravan! Well it keeps him in work :P

Cheers Paul