Well Done Broad Lane.

markstones

Hi

I want to say well done to Broad Lane Leisure, their service has been excellent.

We are at Broadway caravan club site, we decided we wanted a sun canopy or awning, so we visited the local Broad Lane Branch.

Unfortunately they did not have the canopy in stock and declined to sell us the display model, at first I was annoyed at this but after a email response from broad lane's md and general manager I ordered a isabella canopy.

It came the following day direct to site, great service and would use again. Well done all.

Driving Nissan Navara 2013.

Bailey Pegasus Verona 2014.

Whilst I agree that it was great service to get next day delivery, I cannot understand your annoyance that they wouldn't sell you the display model - after all it's there to be on display to show to you (and of course their other customers) what a particular model looks and feels like when it's erected. If that was removed from display then they would have a gap in the showroom and no one else would be able to see it - which would reduce their potential sales of that model.

Hi derby clubman I don't want to get into arguments about the display model, I was disappointed that they would not sell it, I run six plumbers merchants everyday people come in and want displays and we have to say no so I am fully aware of the reasons. I was pointing out that despite their decision not to sell me the display they preformed well and got me a canopy next day. I am in no way knocking broad lane simply applauding them. Again for the record well done Broad Lane.

Driving Nissan Navara 2013.

Bailey Pegasus Verona 2014.