Small Dent In Lunar Caravan Side Wall - How Fill?

I have a Lunar Clubman 2013. It has a small but very visible circular dent in the middle of its very smooth white side wall. About 10mm diam, 2mm deep. (How? It's too embarrassing!)

Any thoughts on how I could fill? Invisibly? Or should I cover with a reflector?

Put a makers badge or similar decoration maybe a reflector over it.

Regards, David
Peugeot 308 GT Premium, 1.5 diesel 2021

We have a similar "ding" on our van and, what's worse, we think it was there from the day we collected the van, but could never prove it! It's high up and, thankfully, on the off-side so we're not staring at it when sat outside. It looks like it was done with the end of a cleaning brush!

However, like yourselves, we find it really annoying. We're now at a point where we think a maker's badge would be the best solution - it's too high for a reflector. We're going to get the badge and offer it up to see what it looks like. If it looks daft then we'll live with it, but we don't like it.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Try these guys http://www. thecaravanmedic. co. uk/Default. aspx

I'm thinking go this as we have a small dent that appeared after our long trip from Sussex to the Highlands.

2015 Swift Challenger 530SE & 2017 VW Tiguan R-line 4Motion 2.0TDI 150BHP

thensum, it made me smile when I read this quote from them.

"Repairs are carried out by franchisees of Caravan Medic, who are sole traders and responsible for their own estimates and quality of work.
Caravan Medic Ltd can not accept responsibility for any agreement made with, or work carried out by an individual franchisee."

There are some good one's about and some less experienced.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for responses. I've just had 2 weeks in Cornwall and the dent was with me 24/7. I suspect it is in all the family photos. I'll live with it a while and try a reflector or badge. Local caravan dealer says £200 or so would kill it so I might give in eventually.

Well, we bought two badges (one to match on the other side) and they don't look out of place. Will see how they look when we go away in a few weeks. Trouble is your eye is drawn to the area once you're aware of it, but others may not even notice!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.