Great Customer Service - Kampa

Gone

Now i know that most people come onto forums trying to get help fixing faults, or to air their anger at problems, and to be honest, that's what alot of forums are about, problem solving.

I know over the years, if i get a problem, i go looking to see if anyone else has had the problem, and found a fix for it, usually leading to a topic about poor response.

Well, i have to say to the total opposite when it has come to my dealings with Kampa, on 2 occasions they have risen BEYOND my expectations, and did so without any prompting or argument. So often is the case these days that to get what you want, you need to shout and holla, well, thankfully with Kampa it's a simple case of ask nicely, and you might just get it.

So a BIG thank you to Kampa, and more so to Kampa Max, again you've saved my holiday, and from now on, i know where my hard earned money will be first spent, you may not have the biggest name out there, but to me, you have the best customer service I have come across by far.

Stuart

My findings as well with these people. ..

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Now i know that most people come onto forums trying to get help fixing faults, or to air their anger at problems, and to be honest, that's what alot of forums are about, problem solving.

I know over the years, if i get a problem, i go looking to see if anyone else has had the problem, and found a fix for it, usually leading to a topic about poor response.

Well, i have to say to the total opposite when it has come to my dealings with Kampa, on 2 occasions they have risen BEYOND my expectations, and did so without any prompting or argument. So often is the case these days that to get what you want, you need to shout and holla, well, thankfully with Kampa it's a simple case of ask nicely, and you might just get it.

So a BIG thank you to Kampa, and more so to Kampa Max, again you've saved my holiday, and from now on, i know where my hard earned money will be first spent, you may not have the biggest name out there, but to me, you have the best customer service I have come across by far.

Stuart

Stuart,

Could you give me the phone number or email contact for Kampa please,

John.

A year ago we purchased a Kampa 200. It has been great, easy to erect and to stow away. But we now find it pooled water after rain. Although using monsoon poles they did not stop the pooling. When I contacted our dealer where we purchased the awning the Kampa Rep was there. He asked me to send him the photos of the pooling water which I did. I hope I get a positive response about the problem like you Guys.

Richard

Discovery 4 & Lunar Clubman SB.         Sailing close to the wind