Hi all.

We have been looking for a light weight Hoover so am wondering if anyone here could recommend one ??

Preferably we would like a rechargeable type that's not particularly expensive as will be leaving it in the Caravan whilst in storage.

Derek + Sharon

My research to date has concluded that out of "Cheap" "Effective" and "rechargeable" you can pick any two.

Tony

Lidl are doing a 12 volt one for £10 this Thursday

I believe Honk is the expert on hoovers :ph34r:

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

This is the one I bought, brilliant hoover very powerful. Bit pricy, but very good buy :)

http://www. amazon. co. uk/gp/aw/d/B000ND6ZM6/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?qid=1406573692&sr=8-10&pi=SL75

Citroen ds4 2. 0 hdi 163bhp Lunar Venus 500 2012.

It's not cheap, but when on offer, a hand held Dyson is the bees knees. Tesco Clubcard sometimes worth double in store - that's where ours came from. Would have anything else.

Russ

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Two again ;)

If you're talking Dyson money then I would buy (in fact, have bought) the superior and cheaper Gtech cordless. It's smaller than the Dyson, the charge lasts longer and the suction is better.

Tony