Air Entering System?

MonkeyMark

I'm currently on a super pitch.

I had noticed that the pump would quickly come on and back off accompanied by the groaning sound of the pressure switch but though nothing of it. But, the last two mornings there has been a good amount of air in the hot water system.

It never did this before but. it's just been serviced and noticed things like the pressure switch was way out upon its return.

I can't see a water leak anywhere so presume it's either air getting in or a non return valve. But where to start looking?

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.

Seals? is there any side tension or downward pull on the supply pipe,

(I use the Aquaroll with a torbeck valve).

I think I may know the issue.

It's a truma compact with the pistol grip. I presume the housing has a built in non return valve. When I remove the pistol water trickles out. There's a small crack just below the circular inlet. I am presuming when the pistol is inserted the water is flowing back into the aqua roll.

It never had this problem before service but thats a mute point I guess.

So, should I replace it with a the same thing, or is there a better version to swap to?

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.