Avtex Tv With Built In Satellite Receiver

Hi in france and can not get a picture from satellite . IHave the avtex tv with built in reciver and easy find lmb shows good signal on tv in settings but no picture . ALso strugle to get green on lmb but when I did still no picture . Anyone any ideas before I smash it up and leave it for scrap man lol

Where in France are you? What size dish are you using? The reason I ask is that the satellite beam has narrowed since last year.

2020 Swift Eccles 650 towed by Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 4.4

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"

Did you try setting it up back in the UK so that you are familiar with the system and know that it works?

Vin Blanc

It is sometimes better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than to speak out and have it proven!

Frontera 3. 2L V6 4x4 tugging Compass Magnum Classic 540 (quite easily!)

Tripod mounted 57cm "Arcon Multi" prime focus dish - Humax Foxsat HD Recorder.

Just a thought, have you set up the right satellite in the easyfind option menu. Pete

2019 Volvo XC60 D4 AWD Inscription. Pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 575 fitted with Powertouch Mover

Hi Pete yes on astra 2 is that the one I need?

Hi in vendee 60 cm dish all was ok at home

Hi in vendee its a 60 cm oval maxview dish and I tried it at home all was easy

You are very much borderline in the Vendee for the new footprint. If you can get a signal at all alignment will probably be quite sharp.

Having said that if you have good signals but no picture then irrespective of what your TV is telling you, you are probably on the wrong satellite. Looking from behind the dish you need to move it down a bit and to the left.

2018 Passat B8 Estate 150GT TDi150 towing a 2018 Bailey Unicorn S4 Seville

Hi I have the same set up as you. I had the same problem down near Limoges last month set EasyFind on Astra 28' got green on LNB but no picture and no matter what I did it kept doing it.

How I cured it was pointed dish totally the wrong way and told it to tune channels, obviously it found no channels, then turned EasyFind on for 28' got green on LNB tuned again and got most channels BBC 3 and BBC 4 were missing and maybe others but got the ones we wanted. Next site up in Vendee had no problems at all.

Regards Macaw

Cheers will try it doin my head in now lol think every one onsite thinks I hane nothing better to do than play with the dish