Crusader Storm Control Panel

Mr wilson

Alarm immobiliser if the fob bleeper goes flat?

If I'd have known I was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd have drunk more last night

That's possible, it only started flashing after I'd been messing about with the alarm module under the seat, another long story involving my mobile phone switching the alarm on and off if I left it at the front of the van. I just need to find out what's supposed to plug into it now.

Thanks for that info.

Shug

You should have a little plastic thing in your key ring with the corresponding 3 pin thingy

If I'd have known I was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd have drunk more last night

I think it flashes when the alarm is on . could be the batteries in the PIR are flat as they only last for a season if that I find 2032 watch batteries if I remember .

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Thanks both, I don't have the three pin doo dah as the lad I bought the van from lost one set of keys, I assume it was with the lost set. I'll need to try and source a replacement, I dread the alarm going off in the middle of the night for some reason and not being able to switch it off. Batteries will get replaced in the PIR as well, didn't know there were any in it.

Cheers

Shug