Good Time To Save Money On Camping Cheques

With the Euro rate as good as it is at the moment now is a good time to log on to www. campingcheque. fr and buy some cheques! Buying them off the UK site they cost £14. 95 each; by using the French site and paying in euros they have just cost me £13. 15 each (a saving of £1. 80 per cheque :) )

Something I have done in the past and even when the pound has been lower there were savings to be made following Kiaman's advice. However I will think twice about Camping Cheques in the future as I prefer the ACSI method of just paying on use. Would change my mind if there were campsites I really wanted to be on.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Kiaman, the saving is even more because of the Admin fee. This is lower on the French site too. Including the admin fee a Camping Cheque will cost you £15. 34 on the British website and £13. 13 on the French site. A saving of more than £2 per cheque. However, you'll need either a Gold Card or a Silver Card (or an address in France) as they'll only post paper cheques to a French address.

If anyone wants 5 at an even lower price of £11 each contact me. .....

Ian.
2013 Freelander 2 SD4 Auto / 2005 Bailey Pageant Vendée; 1952 Norton ES2

Kiaman, the saving is even more because of the Admin fee. This is lower on the French site too. Including the admin fee a Camping Cheque will cost you £15. 34 on the British website and £13. 13 on the French site. A saving of more than £2 per cheque. However, you'll need either a Gold Card or a Silver Card (or an address in France) as they'll only post paper cheques to a French address.

I've had a gold card for quite a few years now and tend to purchase every so often when the rates are in my favour. With the UK pricing being totally inflexible if I couldn't buy the way I do I would probably ditch Camping Cheques all together.