Audi Q7 Towing Mirror Advice

pinklady16

Hello

We are picking up our Audi Q7 this week. We don't want to mark the Q7's mirrors !

Please can anyone recommend a good towing mirror suitable for the Q7?

Many thanks,

Brigitte.

2005 Ace Jubliee Equerry (Twin axle) towed by a 2007 LandRover Freelander 2

Milenco Aeros won't mark the mirror but I have no idea if they'll fit.

Your local accessory shop may well have samples which you can try out - I know Jacksons do.

Tony

Hello

We are picking up our Audi Q7 this week. We don't want to mark the Q7's mirrors !

Please can anyone recommend a good towing mirror suitable for the Q7?

Many thanks,

Brigitte.

Q7 Mirrors may well be similar to those on my Touareg ie curved at the top but flat underneath. Problem may be the lack of gap between mirror glass and housing to take the clamp finger. I have to use them on the lower edge of the mirrors and use Milenco Grand Aeros which have a very slim finger on their clamps. Its not ideal as they would damage the door if the mirror folded.

Not sure where in Norfolk you are but I find Norwich Caravans at Hevingham on Norwich-Cromer road have a great selection of mirrors and am sure they would let you try the different models to allow you to find best fit.

Powrtouch AWD Movers. E & P Compact Levelling System.

If the top of the mirror housing is curved and the bottom flat as suggested above, Milenco Aeros will fix to the bottom. Had ours for 5 and a bit years, still like new and fit our Honda CR-V and now our Discovery perfectly.