Sign in to follow this  
Jillp

Joining The Eterniti Owners Facebook Page

If anyone does want to join the Eterniti facebook page, then on putting in a request to join, you firstly need to ensure that you can be messaged. I am noticing a fair few that aren't allowing that and so their request goes no further. If you can be messaged, then you are asked why you want to join. At this point, help and information is passed on because like most facebook pages, finding relevant info can be difficult. I also, can direct people as to who they need to speak to to get the info they are looking for. Also, if you appear not to have heard back, then check your 'other' messages. They don't appear in your notifications and on my phone, I don't see them at all, you need the webpage.

It is a closed group but we do welcome genuine people who are looking to possibly buy an Eterniti and like to help them as much as possible.

I have a number of people who have requested to join the Eterniti owners facebook group. Unfortunately, they either have their privacl levels set so that they can't receive messages or my message has gone into their 'other' folder which is only visible when on the website.

If you are one of those people, then please don't feel forgotten or ignored. Send me a message on here and I should be able to sort it out.