This Weekend

ian dunning

Right you lot, get the 'vans packed I've just seen the weather forecast and our summer will occur this weekend with temps in the high 20's.

Don't come on this site and say you weren't warned,

Go for it,

Ian.

Almost packed and ready to go to a nice little CL we know (not naming it though, it's too nice to risk not being able to get on next time we want to go)! ;)

Almost packed and ready to go to a nice little CL we know (not naming it though, it's too nice to risk not being able to get on next time we want to go)! ;)

OK MARY ROSS,give up the info on your secret CL or the southern border raiders, Norton actually, will invade and take over Hartlepool.

OK we won't unless you tell us where it is after this weekend. You owe me it was me that bothered to look at the weather forecast and let you into the secret of which two days summer was going to happen.

Enjoy it wherever it is,

Ian.

Blimey, we're going away to Suffolk from Friday to Tuesday. It's not like me to do it right. My luck must be changing. Must buy some more lottery tickets for Saturday.

Sharon

Brill, away this friday and can't wait, so it looks like it will be sunny Mablethorpe after all, just like when we were kids, wonder if those guys still run round the beech trying to take your photo on a inch and a half square photo ? i,ll have to wait and see, its been a long time since i was last there by the way (26 yrs ago) :D

OK MARY ROSS,give up the info on your secret CL or the southern border raiders, Norton actually, will invade and take over Hartlepool.

OK we won't unless you tell us where it is after this weekend. You owe me it was me that bothered to look at the weather forecast and let you into the secret of which two days summer was going to happen.

Enjoy it wherever it is,

Ian.

Some years ago, I worked with a tall dark young man called Ian Dunning - but I can't remember where - possibly Tioxide. Was that you? Or Waltons accountants? sorry, straying off subject!

OK, the CL is Church House, Main Street, Wath, nr Ripon. No hook up, no wc or anything but a lovely quiet site, in the village, next to the churchyard (the neighbours are certainly quiet!) and the church bells stop ringing overnight. The owners were farmers for over 50 years, and are a lovely couple. They've apologised for putting up the fees from £3 a night to £4 a night. -

and there's no chance of Norton raiders having any success in Hartlepool, by the way!

Yep. ... we are packing the van for a weekend away just to a local CL CC site in the New Forest area. Have to go when the weather looks good. Booked to go away again in a fortnight for the week end so the weather better be good then too.

Emma

You lucky devils we are stuck at home this weekend but off in the two following weekends :D

But the weather. ...................................? :blink::blink::blink:

I hope it stays nice for the Chatsworth get-together :) . ...not long now

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

we have some friends who collected their first van on monday so we are going local with them. beer BBQ and sun cream are ready!!!!!!!!!

Oh and not forgetting the telly for the football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on england. ....

Well, I hope you Poms enjoyed your summer weekend. I woke up yesterday morning and marvelled at the sparkly appearance of the inside of the van. It was ICE!! :o

It's not all sunshine and warmth Down Under.

Stephen.

Archived