May Deals From Satgear

Satgear

Dear all,

If you are looking to upgrade or buy a new satellite TV dish kit then we've more than likely got just the kit for you. Whether you have your own receiver or need a full kit including 'Easyfind' then you can come to us with confidence knowing that you'll get a great deal which includes all the support that you need.

We are new to the forum and as a special offer to Caravan Talk members we are offering the following Special offers for May 2014:

10% discount when you spend over £100 (please drop me a pm for the discount code).

We've also discounted our Satgear Receiver + LNB Easyfind kit to only £99. 95 so that you can upgrade to Easyfind and say goodbye the dish alignment frustrations that can crop up.

Along with that you'll also find a reduced price Easyfind satellite suitcase kit and if you are after a better aerial then our discounted Paragon aerial will be just the ticket. ..

See these special offers here

Don't forget to send me a private message so I can send you the 10% discount code.

Happy holidays to all. ..

Darren.

Satellite systems expert