Sign in to follow this  
Neil Harvey

Caravan Storage In Surrey Or Hants

Hi, I hope you can help. I am new to caravanning and looking for some cheap caravan storage in Surrey or Hants. I am based near Guildford Surrey. There is a place in Liss but I am unable to track down the owner of the site, can anybody help please ?.

Hi mate,

Storage is a bit thin on the ground at the moment in this area. A big place over at Fleet closed last year due to local council planning issues, and most other places now have waiting lists.

Could try Fiona Cole at Ash? We are in there now, and seems to be a couple of spaces, but might just be people out on the road.

Have you looked on here:-
. .http://www. caravanta. ..caravan-storage

Citroen C5 Exclusive Estate+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

I am afraid finding storage is a bit like hen's teeth round here. The C&CC do storage at East Horsley (near you) and I think CC do it Rooksbury Park. Could be a long waiting list.

Edited by Jslocks

Sadly no van anymore but 35 years was a good run

John

Hi All,

Thank you very much you have been really helpful. Yes, I have tried Fiona Cole but seems a little steep at £60 per month or is that the going rate around here I am not sure.

Alderstead Heath CC site have storage but probably a waiting list and there used to be storage at Cranleigh, not sure if they still do it though. Again, very expensive :(

Sandyfields Storage, 103 Main Road, Colden Common, Winchester SO21 1TB. Tel: 01962 712218. Website: www. sandysfieldstorage. co. uk

Clayfields Caravans Co Ltd, Main Road, Colden Common, Winchester - no other details to hand.

Both adjacent to Chichester Caravans Winchester Branch.

Volvo V70/Lunar Clubman 475/2 CKW

Jordans car storage is the place in Cranleigh but very expensive at £15 a week!! :( We pay £450 for ours which is probably about average . Lucky lite at Catherington is another but may be a bit far for you :(

Have you tried Michael Jordans they may do it or T E P Car and Caravan Storage off the M3 Camberley

01276 671188

http://www. teplogistics. co. uk/

Cleaning the House while the kids are at home is like clearing snow with it still snowing

VW Touareg + Bailey Verona = Happy Family :)

I've got mine at Midlands Farm near Bordon GU35 0PB ( not far from A3) 01428 712201, They are a silver CaSSOA site. £80 per quarter.

Might have to put your name down on a waiting list though.

Try DHG storage just off the m3 at Winchester. . Stored with them previously and never had an issue

http://www. dhgstorage. co. uk/1. html

Edited by milkymarsh

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all your postings. I have found a place in Liss, Hants who charge just over £1 per day and will store there.

• Like 1

Hi I'm after caravan storage near midhurst ?

Hi I'm after caravan storage near midhurst ?

Have you looked here

Citroen C5 Exclusive Estate+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

I've got mine at Midlands Farm near Bordon GU35 0PB ( not far from A3) 01428 712201, They are a silver CaSSOA site. £80 per quarter.

Might have to put your name down on a waiting list though.

+1 - I keep mine here

Freelander 2 closely followed by a Golden Retriever and a 2012 Bailey Unicorn Cadiz

Try this guy in Worplesdon. Had mine there until a couple of months ago. Only moved it as it was adding an hour to my journey as I live near Heathrow.

russ@riddy. freeserve. co. uk

Try this guy in Worplesdon. Had mine there until a couple of months ago. Only moved it as it was adding an hour to my journey as I live near Heathrow.

russ@riddy. freeserve. co. uk

I looked at that place, and after speaking with visiting it and speaking with the owner I got very worried about storing there. Whilst he is a very nice person, the space offered was too small, he confirmed the cctv wasn't working and then even before we paid any kind of deposit he gave us the combination for the gate! Suffice to say I decided not to store there. We are in a place about a mile away who doesn't advertise but relies on word of mouth.

• Like 1

Thewelshman. I wonder if you could let me know of the word of mouth place you mention. We are in the process of buying our first caravan but need to secure storage first. Trying to find somewhere close is proving a challenge and also the costs are far more than we anticipated. We've found a caravan we like, but would be a shame if storage is the only thing that can't make our dream a reality.

I know this might be a bit off topic, but we are looking to rent a caravan whilst we are doing some building work. The work is scheduled to last 2-3 months starting from October. We are based just south of Guildford, Surrey. There are 2 adults and 2 kids (aged 15 and 12), so ideally need a 4 berth ( or perhaps 2 2 berths). Was wondering if we could kill 2 birds with one stone.

Thank you for the offer, however we want the ability to just hook up and go, and need to store somewhere long term, rather than just for a few months.

You could try Luffs Farm, Mill Lane, Headley. They store caravans in a very secure storage area. They are situated about 3 miles west of the Hindhead tunnel. 01428 712201

Hope this helps

Discovery 4 & Lunar Clubman SB.         Sailing close to the wind

You could try Luffs Farm, Mill Lane, Headley. They store caravans in a very secure storage area. They are situated about 3 miles west of the Hindhead tunnel. 01428 712201[/size]

Hope this helps[/size]

Thank you. Luckily I found somewhere quite local to me at the weekend and have now signed up with them. All I need to do now is pick the caravan up on Thursday and start enjoying some weekends away with the family in it!

Hi where is this as after storage place for my caravan x 

On 24/04/2014 at 16:34, Neil Harvey said:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all your postings. I have found a place in Liss, Hants who charge just over £1 per day and will store there.

Whats the name hun as after storage

His post was 6.1/2 yrs ago so I suggest you Google Caravan Storage Liss 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion