Awning Rail Protector

Trogman

I have purchased 12 meters of awning rail protector, do I cut it in half using 6 meters per side or fit to the full length of the awning rail, hence requiring another order of 12 meters.

I have done some reading up and it seems a difference of opinion, I was of the thinking you don't require it down the sides of the awning rail.

If only I could live in a caravan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to get some of this, does anyone know where to get grey from - I didn't fancy yellow!

hi, we have a lunar quasar 544 i think its the same internal length as your caravan 18ft 5ins, we bought a roll of awning rail protector and cut it in half, it goes along the whole length of the rail and alittle down each side, its kept our rail nice and clean and has also stopped all black streaks down the caravan sides. we decided it was not necessary to purchase two rolls. good purchase.

ours is yellow, after awhile you forget its there, glad we have got it, keeps caravan sides much cleaner.

Just found some grey at ken more caravans, tourershine are coming soon so once the vans all shiny I'll be protecting the full length of both sides

We had a length each side on t/a Delta, going the whole length (c. 10m) of the awning rail. Bit of overkill really having it for the near vertical runs of channel.

Caravan now sold, so if anyone wants it, £10 a side, free P&P.

2019 Adria Adora Thames