Valencia Mk 1 Belfast Washbasin

chad

Decided to change the Belfast Wasbasin/Tap and fit a Mk 2 Basin and Swivel Tap, very straightforward job if anyone is thinking of doing it.

I have been thinking about this mod for a while but no time yet to try it. ..

One member suggested that the drawer basket (shaped to suit the 'Belfast' waste outlet) needed to be modified in some way.

Is the existing sealant line to the rear top edge of the 'Belfast' invisible with the Mk2 basin in place?

Apart from the wardrobe doors I can't think of anything less fit for purpose than the Mk1 basin & tap :D

I have been thinking about this mod for a while but no time yet to try it. ..

One member suggested that the drawer basket (shaped to suit the 'Belfast' waste outlet) needed to be modified in some way.

Is the existing sealant line to the rear top edge of the 'Belfast' invisible with the Mk2 basin in place?

Apart from the wardrobe doors I can't think of anything less fit for purpose than the Mk1 basin & tap :D

No modification is necessary. The basin is slightly lower and you need to carefully clean of the existing sealant with non sticky sticky stuff, no marks are then visible. On a skill level of 1 to 10 I would say it's level 3.