Anyone Know Of An Authorised Elddis Service Center Round Merseyside

agzy

Just in case needed does anyone know of a service center where I could get warranty/servicing work done within say 30 miles of Birkenhead? Flintshire caravans no longer do Elddis and the next I know of is Clwyd caravans at Llangollen but not keen on them.

CARPE DIEM

While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: pluck the day, put no trust in the future.

Why not ring Elddis and they should know!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Full Elddis service. ..Campbells Preston

geoff

The Elddis website will give you postcode dealerships. ........http://www. elddis. co. uk/help-support/find-a-retailer

Edited by shipbroker

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Do you tow a Bailey or an Elddis?

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Whitfords at Burnley or Clwyd at Wrexham according to Elddis's website

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Our local Elddis service center will not carry out warranty work I would check what they are authorised to do. Why not use the Dealer you purchased your van from it helps to build a good relationship with the Dealer.

Clearly he is disillusioned with Bailey dealers and wants to try our Elddis. or perhaps he is just wanting to change his Bailey for an Elddis.

poolebob

Honda CRV Diesel Petrol & No caravan now. :angry:

Sorry, just changed profile, an Elddis Affinity 530, thanks for noticing, had it less than a week.

CARPE DIEM

While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: pluck the day, put no trust in the future.

Sorry, just changed profile, an Elddis Affinity 530, thanks for noticing, had it less than a week.

No problem.

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Reason I started the thread is because I live on the Wirral and, although I have nothing but praise for Campbell's who are my dealership, I hate towing through Mersey Tunnel and through Liverpool to reach the M6, but it looks like I am stuck with it as not impressed with Clwyd and rest mean using tunnel so might as well keep going to Preston.

CARPE DIEM

Clearly he is disillusioned with Bailey dealers and wants to try our Elddis. or perhaps he is just wanting to change his Bailey for an Elddis.

poolebob

Sorry should have said " changed" :)

poolebob

Honda CRV Diesel Petrol & No caravan now. :angry:

Thought you were abroad on an extended trip agzy, or did I get the wrong end of the stick?

Hi agzy,

Would Glossops be any good to you, just jump on the M56 straight through to Stockport and then another 10 mins to Glossop.

Would recommend them, they have been ace for us. ..

Cheers

Tim

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. ...But I don't. ...😩😩😩

Hi agzy,

Would Glossops be any good to you, just jump on the M56 straight through to Stockport and then another 10 mins to Glossop.

Would recommend them, they have been ace for us. ..

Cheers

Tim

I'll Google map it and work out the logistics and cost savings or otherwise. Never thought of them as, being from Wirral, Glossup seems a long way away but probably isn't, thank you for the suggestion.

CARPE DIEM

I'll Google map it and work out the logistics and cost savings or otherwise. Never thought of them as, being from Wirral, Glossup seems a long way away but probably isn't, thank you for the suggestion.

We're in St. Helens ( Woolley back land) only takes about 35 mins from here, so must be less than an hour from the squirrel. ..

And they are very helpful.

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. ...But I don't. ...😩😩😩

From Birkenhead, which is probably the northern extent of the Wirral, to Glossop is about 64 miles which would take just about an hour and ten minutes solo as it is largely Motorway.

Thanks guys, I understand there is an authorised mobile fitter for servicing van based at Warrington and have emailed him to ask for more info. Thanks for help and PM's

CARPE DIEM

Thanks guys, I understand there is an authorised mobile fitter for servicing van based at Warrington and have emailed him to ask for more info. Thanks for help and PM's

If that is A1 mobile caravan services, I will strongly recommend him.

The only reason I stopped using him was because his travelling costs were too high when he travelled to Connah's Quay - but his workmanship was first class

Pete
Range Rover(s) towing Buccaneer Caravel