Cadiz Door Handle

Lilytippytoes9

Daft question but took out new Cadiz out this weekend, and noticed the bathroom door handle was on upside down, ie you have to lift it to open it rather than press down.

Annoying, but I'll have sort it as both the wife and father almost broke the handle as they thought the lock was stuck and started to force it.

Anyone else had this problem.

Mine is normal, opens by pressing downwards!

People tend to do this modification as it stops the door opening in transit.

. ...just noticed you said new. ..is that new to you or brand new? If brand new then they made a mistake when building the caravan.

For any additional information or advice please have a look on my website. .....

www. thecaravanmedic-swindon. co. uk

Yes CaravanMedic, brand new, took delivery 3 weeks ago. I can take to bits and fix myself, but a bit annoying that I have to. Too much hastle taking back to the dealer.

Another good PDI then.

Roger

1998 V70R and 2002 Volvo V70 D5

Another good PDI then.

Roger

R. O. F. L. ...Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

People tend to do this modification as it stops the door opening in transit. ....just noticed you said new. ..is that new to you or brand new? If brand new then they made a mistake when building the caravan.

Ours opens the normal way (i. e. push down) and we have never had it come open in transit (as suggested by CaravanMedic)

Please re read my post. .....it's not a modification I do, it's what several of my customers do!

For any additional information or advice please have a look on my website. .....

www. thecaravanmedic-swindon. co. uk