Black Cat Services Junction A1 And A421 South Of St Neots

Does anyone know if Black Cat services is "caravan friendly" i. e room to pull in and use facilities ?

On Google Earth it looks a bit tight.

Volvo V70 D4 Estate automatic Swift Challenger SE 580

Think there in a little chef and hotel there so car park behind service station area I am sure would be fine for parking up. Plenty of service stations on A1 though if not

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

Does anyone know if Black Cat services is "caravan friendly" i. e room to pull in and use facilities ?

On Google Earth it looks a bit tight.

What facilities do you mean as there is no toilet in the service station and no parking space. ? Exiting the fuel pumps will be a very tight swing around the end of the islands but the outside lane is straight through.

If you are coming along the A421 from the west towards the A1 then the BP service area at the A6 junction is larger with more facilities. Or if continuing along A428 towards Cambridge there is a Tesco Extra a mile from the A1 junction with plenty of facilities.

I'll be on a west-east route heading to Cambridge so really looking for loo and coffee shop (and maybe diesel)

I think the BP station on the A6 junc is looking favourite. Thanks for that.

Volvo V70 D4 Estate automatic Swift Challenger SE 580

I'll be on a west-east route heading to Cambridge so really looking for loo and coffee shop (and maybe diesel)

I think the BP station on the A6 junc is looking favourite. Thanks for that.

Tesco Extra at St Neots may be better as it is directly off roundabout on the A428 with plenty of space to park.