Hi,

Have noticed that over the years that T. V. s are getting bigger in vans with 24" ones not unusual. So for a change decided to be ahead of the trend and now have a projector for the laptop . This gives up to 8ft picture--- now looking at a suround sound system to go with it . When all this is up and running people from all over the site will come to our van ----------------

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

Yes they will come to your 'van all right!

Ern

I've had an Aiptek projector for a few years now, we use it for the kids in the awning for Xbox or TV if the weather not great, side of van makes a great screen.

Claire thought i was mad taking a 32".......... i said its worth it, then came the partition wall ;)

a3692da3675c1d4e3148fa07cb069d2b.jpg (not finished)

afaa7b516bd0c39ef0b9886dea8a7835.jpg (almost there)

Edited by clairendave

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

My pet hate is to be stuck beside somebody on a site who plays music or has a TV in the awning. Why should we have to listen to other people's noise? - sound carries!

John M

2017 Skoda Superb Estate 2. 0 Tdi 190; 2014 Swift Challenger 530SE + Powrtouch Evolution

Hi,

Have noticed that over the years that T. V. s are getting bigger in vans with 24" ones not unusual. So for a change decided to be ahead of the trend and now have a projector for the laptop . This gives up to 8ft picture--- now looking at a suround sound system to go with it . When all this is up and running people from all over the site will come to our van ----------------

Just project it onto the side of the van when the weather is nice and you could charge for a mobile cinema. SWMBO could sell popcorn for the kids. Hey presto, your site fees quickly become cost neutral!

Just project it onto the side of the van when the weather is nice and you could charge for a mobile cinema. SWMBO could sell popcorn for the kids. Hey presto, your site fees quickly become cost neutral!

Forgotten the lucky white heather and clothes pegs too!

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Forgotten the lucky white heather and clothes pegs too!

geoff

And that 'spare' Tarmac in the back of the pickup. ..

My next van will come with a 32 in standard. :) Even at £13800 new.

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

My pet hate is to be stuck beside somebody on a site who plays music or has a TV in the awning. Why should we have to listen to other people's noise? - sound carries!

John M

Hmm - wondered how long before------------ I dont like bikes but its a free world ( or was ) So congrats on being the first to respond to the" wind up "---- Hehe :D

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

we never get complaints about the volume. no one can hear it.

over the kids shouting or the dog barking. ;)

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.