Www.waudbys.co.uk

Lost in France

I'm not sure if this is the place to heap praise on a company but here goes.

I ordered replacement fridge shelves for our Thetford caravan fridge on the 9th March for delivery to my daughters in Devon to coincide with my visit there at the week-end.

On Monday the 10th they rang me to apologize that they were out of stock but expected them in towards the end of the week. I explained that I would only be in the UK until Sunday, they said no problem we will send them Next Day delivery at no charge.

They hadn't arrived when I left but I received a phone call Monday morning asking for our French address & the shelves arrived this morning (Wednesday).

There was no charge or even a discussion about sending them to France, it was just we'll do it, no problem'.

It was somewhat ironic that Waudbys weren't the cheapest for the shelves but their 'Free Delivery' made them much cheaper than others.

I must also comment upon the rubbish quality of the Thetford shelves that rusted within 4 years.

The difference between a master and a beginner

The master has failed more times than a beginner has ever tried.

Waudbys have always had a good reputation for their postal services,and prices, and it is known that some of the mobile engineers use them for spares rather than waiting for manufacturers deliveries.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Its good to hear praise about suppliers. Thank you for posting. A company that I'll probably use in the future as a result.

They are now owned by Wandahome @ South Cave but still run as a separate entity.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

I've had allsorts from them over the years and often pop in for a browse when I'm in the Hull area.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

I dont know if they still do this, but 10 years ago I bought an awning from them, I rang them after seeing their internet price. After a short discussion about the awning, I said I would check other prices and get back to them. I was told then, that they had a girl who's job it was to check no-one was undercutting them on the internet and he would guarantee their price would not be beaten.

I still checked the prices, but have to admit, he was correct. Not only the cheapest, but £5. 00 carriage and I received the awning in two working days.

Lunar Zenith Citroen C5 2. 2 HDI Citroen Picasso 1. 6 HDI. , Vauxhall Vectra Design 150 bhp Soon to be, 2014 Sprite Major 4 sr. With ATC.
The Internet has had no effect on my life whatsoever. com

I did notice the 'Price promise' button but as I wanted them in a hurry & they were less than a pound each item dearer, I didn't bother.

Also, the company who had the cheaper price wanted £9. 50 for UK delivery.

The difference between a master and a beginner

The master has failed more times than a beginner has ever tried.