Lunar Ultima Front Bed

Lcurr

Hi All. My husband is finding the converted bed at the front uncomfortable. Too hard and lumpy. Does anyone have any tips for providing a better nights sleep? Cant move to rear one as kids have those.

Have you turned the cushions upside down so you're on the flatter side? And made sure the ridges don't fall in the wrong places? If so, a memory foam topping isn't a bad idea if it's still uncomfy.

Turning the cushions over and moving the knee roll to the wall works for us. That gets the knee roll under the pillows and your feet and the rest of the cushions are of matching depth, making for a smoother surface.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

Turning the cushions over and moving the knee roll to the wall works for us. That gets the knee roll under the pillows and your feet and the rest of the cushions are of matching depth, making for a smoother surface.

And I should add we use Duvalays, purchased at the P'boro show in 2007.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

Thanks all for replies. Turning the cushions over would have been useful for us to try! Doh we didn't think to do that. We were so fixated on where they should go. We will get a mattress topper but may have to wait. Need an awning first!