I recently had my 2011 Swift Corniche 19/4 which I have owned from new, serviced and I am concerned by some of the problems found. Inside the caravan some of the furniture has moved away from the side wall by around a 1/4 and 1/2 inch. The service guy said that it had become attached from what he called the stringer which is what gives the caravan its strength. Also I am getting water into one of the side lockers and also the front gas locker were the locker door is not sitting correctly because its so thin. I purchased Swift because I thought I was buying quality but am concerned by these issues. anybody else come across same problems.

NOT your specific problems but if serviced according to Warranty schedule it will come under their 6 year scheme. ..dealer to notify for approval by Swift.

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Get you supplying Swift dealer on it, as these things are covered under your Warranty, if it has been serviced as schedule on time . If you have not been using the supplying dealer but an independent service person, then your supplying dealer may not be so keen to handle it for you.

Swift Archway Ruby.   Santa Fe Auto