Competition - A Year Subscription To ' Caravan Magazine'

RobJS

For those unaware, I am currently trying to raise £1000 by cycling 100 miles from Cardiff to Tenby in May. I'm doing all sorts of stuff to raise money. Here is another one of my competitions

post-38246-0-23231200-1394909452_thumb.gif

1 Year Subscription to 'Caravan' Magazine

Worth £41. 00

post-38246-0-41660700-1394909579_thumb.jpg

How To Enter

To be in with a chance of winning this item (I wish I could win it!!), all I ask from you is a £1. 00 donation via my justgiving page. A £5. 00 entry gets you six entries. SO you get one free!
This is the important bit. Make sure that after you input your name on the justgiving donation page, enter the text (CARAVAN) after your name. This helps me to identify who has entered this competition. Also make sure you put a valid email address in otherwise I wont be able to contact you. Don't worry, your email is visible to me, not to everyone else.
Closing date for this competition is
06th April 2014
One lucky winner will be chosen via an internet number randomiser
For more info on my charity challenge please visit

Caravanless. ...

Done - Best of luck.

C'mon the rest of you!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Thank you for your entry! I'm showing all the allocated numbers at the bottom of the competition page on my website. Let me know if you can't see the, they should be visible. ... I'm new to this website constructing malarkey!

https://sites. google. com/site/shillbrotherscompetition/shillbrotherscompetitionpage/-04-caravan-magazine-subscription

Caravanless. ...

I see my name but it would be very wrong of me to bump up this topic :)

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Lol! Not in the name of charity! I like this particular competition because it keeps on giving for a whole 12 months after winning!

Caravanless. ...

Done - Best of luck.

C'mon the rest of you!

Odds are stacked in your favour on this one. At this time, you remain the only entrant! I wish I could enter at a quid ago. It's worth a punt for half the price of a lotto ticket!

Caravanless. ...

Competition is still open. Wispman is still the only entrant! If it carries on this way, Wispman will be enjoying a years subscription to caravan magazine for a steal!

Each £1 donated goes straight to Marie curie. You get a chance for each £1 you donate.

Www. justgiving. com/shillbrothers

Rob

Caravanless. ...

Just over 24 hours remain! :) :) ;)

Caravanless. ...

Just made a top-up donation to be in with a chance! Keep those wheels turning Rob.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Thanks Glen! Training is going good (for me anyway! Managed to get 500 miles in during March. April has got off to a good start with over 80 miles under my belt. I was a fair weather cycler but needs must have seen me endure monsoon rains, and Hail! Don't get me started with the wind! I've learned to love the wind!!

Training for my brother has been paused however. ..... He became a dad for the first time this week and his baby girl is a nocturnal soul. .... Therefore we have a tired mun and sad at the moment! I'll get him out soon though!!

Edited by RobJS

Caravanless. ...

Training for my brother has been paused however. ..... He became a sad for the first time this week and his baby girl is a nocturnal soul. .... Therefore we have a tired mun and sad at the moment! I'll get him out soon though!!

Rob, you really must proof-read before posting - good job I know what you're trying to say! Glen x

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Rob, you really must proof-read before posting - good job I know what you're trying to say! Glen x

Yes, it's my main weakness whilst using this dam ipad!

Caravanless. ...

Just over 3 hours left! Still time to enter if you would like! :-)

Caravanless. ...

And the winner of this competition is. ........

Number 29 -Milkymarsh!

post-38246-0-18830800-1396810872_thumb.jpg

Congratulations! Please send me a message with your address and I'll send he voucher to you in the morning.

As ever, a huge thank you to entrants, you have all made a difference to terminally ill people in their final days. It's people like you that make me happy to be human, to know that people are willing to dig deep in support for complete strangers who need help in their final days on this earth. For that, I thank you!

This competition is now closed however there is another one currently open. Ideal for those of you travelling to the continent anytime soon!

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/93046-competition-french-mobile-sim-card-with-15-credit/

Thank you all again!

Rob

Caravanless. ...

Get in there!!!!

All for a good cause Rob, so would have been happy whoever the winner was

Thanks Milkymarsh. Your voucher is currently in the safe hands of Royal Mail and should be with you in the next few days :-) :-) :-)

Caravanless. ...

Rob - voucher arrived safe and sound yesterday (super fast delivery). Called the magazine today, and all fine. Subscription starts in the next month. Maybe time to cancel the practical caravan subscription!!

Thanks again, and look forward to the next set of competition prizes to be shared with us. ..

Edited by milkymarsh

Ah, I am glad. That's great news. Happy reading! I must admit I am jealous!! I would have loved to have been able to try and win it but that would have been plain unethical and unfair! Doesn't stop me feeling jealous though! :-p

Caravanless. ...