Lunar Clubman Se 2014

Batchei

I am looking at purchasing the above van. I have been out of the touring scene forum some years having owned a static van. I have read a review that suggests cold spots in the lounge due to small Alde convectors. I wonder if any-one has experience of this van and could post some reviews. Had a Lunar Delta 620/4 in years gone by and loved it. If any-one has other suggestions for a quality van would welcome any comments good or bad!

I have a Clubman SB and although it takes a little while to warm up I think the the Alde heating is one of the best things about it and cant say we have noticed any cold spots

David

Various vans 78-2019,  currently  Hobby Excellent 540 FU and Mercedes E220 CDI Estate

www. caravan-europe. co. uk

I have a 2012 Clubman ES and no problems.

Edited by Easy T

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

We have a 2013 Clubman SE - the Alde heating is superb with no cold spots.

Jim

Lunar Clubman SE Towed by Vauxhall Vivaro containing 6 border collies

I'm glad to hear all these positive reports as we were due to go away a few weeks ago to test the heating on our new Clubman but then the car decided to blow a hole in the gearbox :o VW Touran 10 years old and done 110000 miles - hole is in the end plate where there are two housings for roller bearings - the end of one of those has popped off - the whining noise must have been the shaft rubbing on the casing.

Next chance to get out and about will be Easter - we'll test it then instead.

Sorry to the OP for drifting off topic . . .

Mike

Depending on how hard and what direction the wind is blowing, you can get a draught coming in under the front chest of drawers. Many owners simply blocked this off as there's more than enough natural ventilation under the front sofas and at floor level towards the front of the 'van. Alde in a Lunar - brilliant, really miss it in our MH (Truma).

2019 Adria Adora Thames

I concur with all the other comments, we have a Clubman SB and its really warm with the Alde heating. It does take a short while to warm up but it is superb, going into the really warm bathroom is a new exeprience. Just keep an eye on the fluid level.

Discovery 4 & Lunar Clubman SB.         Sailing close to the wind

I have a 2012 Clubman ES and no problems.

+1

Peter

Lunar Clubman ES and Peugeot 4007