Pastiche 530/4 End Bedroom.

John S

Has anybody else got this Coachman model? Ours is a 2003 model.

We've had it now for a year, but due to illness we only used it twice last year.

Have just joined the Coachman Club and would be interested to know what their rallies are like. Also any hints and tips about the Coachman make standard etc - good or bad.

John S.

Edited by John S

Has anybody else got this Coachman model? Ours is a 2003 model.

We've had it now for a year, but due to illness we only used it twice last year.

Have just joined the Coachman Club and would be interested to know what their rallies are like. Also any hints and tips about the Coachman make standard etc - good or bad.

John S.

We bought a Coachman Amara this year to replace a Bailey mainly because of Coachmans excellent reputation for quality - ours too is a 2003 model and so far no problems other than minor bits all with bought in components which Coachman can't be blamed for.

Also joined the Coachman Owners Club - we have found them to be a good mix of people with a good choice of rallies - much better than a caravan Club Centre we tried. Their rallies are mainly in Northern England at the moment so that should also suit you, all I can say is give it a try.

Hi JohnS

I am in the owners club and just come back from the rally at Halfpenny green. It was a Good weekend. They are a good crowd and very friendly. No airs and graces. We don't get to as many as we would like but we certainly enjoy going. Give it a try. I will look out for you!!

DavidC

Hi DavidC and LandRoverMan,

Thanks for the friendly advice. I'm waiting to have the caravan socket on the car re-wired. The installing mechanic (who new everything about everything - you know the type) forgot to wire in the battery charging circuit).

We'd already had the other socket re-wired because when we indicated left, the 'van indicated right. Shheee! Luckily we spotted this before starting out, but it has shortened our early season caravanning.

When this is done, we are hoping to go first on the Lady Margaret Hall rally in would you believe Worksop?

We're looking forward to it.

See you soon.

John S.