Comfy Chair / Inflatable Sofa

Air awning has finally arrived! Anyone recommend a comfortable chair? Not too bothered about it being lightweight I just wondered if the Isabella comfy chair is as comfy as it makes out or I've seen lafuma on the net but there's nowhere nearby to test them out.

Also wondered if anyone had one of those inflatable sofas? Might come in handy as emergency seating!

I bought a pair of Lafuma Champs Elipse when they were on sale a few years ago. They are very comfortable and can be use at the table for eating too. I also bought a padded head rest for each of them (again in a sale).

Downside - they are a padded material so can't be left outside unlike the batyline (plastic?) ones and the material has stained a bit. Plus you may want something to put you feet on when they recline.

A fine chair (and quite light) that has lasted us well over the last few years and looks like going on and on.

Edited by Shirl250

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

Also wondered if anyone had one of those inflatable sofas? Might come in handy as emergency seating!

I remember a few years ago on a Camping Club site a brand new big BMW pulled up and a young couple unpacked a whole stack af brand new equipment which was still in it's packaging. They were reading the instructions on how to erect the tent and eventually got it sorted. Later were heard a compressor running and were amazed to see them inflating a huge sofa that seemed to be bigger than the tent (until then I hadn't seen one like that before) - along with all the other gear they took in, I have no idea where they found room to sleep !

We have the Isabella chairs and they are lovely and very lightweight to move about, good height for eating at the table too :)

[/quote

We have the Isabella chairs and they are lovely and very lightweight to move about, good height for eating at the table too :)

I think everything you have must operate in zero gravity looking at your photo! Thanks for the tip, I know Isabella have such a good rep but nice to hear it from an owner, thanks for the lafuma tip as well - I think ours will stay inside and padding sounds good.

Pity no-one has tried inflatable sofas - maybe I'm getting too obsessed with the air theme

Lol! I just can't get that picture the right way up! On my profile it's ok but soon as it goes on here it turns upside down ! Hehe x

Love your Bobtail btw, used to have three a few years back <3

Plus one for isabella. We have two. A normal one for SWMBO. and the wider one for me to take all the responsibilities I carry.

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

xLove your Bobtail btw, used to have three a few years back <3

Her hobbies are caravanning, forum surfing and rolling in anything undesirable on site!

Plus one for isabella. We have two. A normal one for SWMBO. and the wider one for me to take all the responsibilities I carry.

I must get a wider one as well then!

We swear by our Lafuma Champs Elipse chairs in batyline. .......... but, we were having a gander at some awnings earlier in the week and tried the Isabella Comfort chairs just out of interest. ....... and we have decided to get some, plus the clip on foot stool - extremely comfortable.

Land Rover is now back towing.

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to say thanks for the info, just ordered isabella comfort chairs, thanks all