Should Be Away

thensum

Driving around last week my partner and I kept saying ' We should be away in the Van'! Unfortunately having a brand new kitchen including building work etc. . so house bound sadly! Will make a trip to the storage site this weekend though and pretend I'm away! Hope lots of others are planning weekend breaks.

2015 Swift Challenger 530SE & 2017 VW Tiguan R-line 4Motion 2.0TDI 150BHP

Hi.

We are away next weekend to west Ayton caravan club site for a whole week, can't wait. Roll on the 22nd.

Olympus. ..

Lunar Lexon 640 matched to an Antara 2. 2 163 Exclusive.

Would have liked to be away this week with the more pleasant weather, but still sorting out a few problems after getting the van out of storage - mostly to do with an uncooperative motor mover :blink:

Land Rover is now back towing.

Been away the last two weekends, weather was ok the first week except the torrential rain overnight but last weekend was windy as hell! Still good to get away as i've been hemmed in lately with a course i'm on plus work so needed a break and won't get away the next two weekends due to the course finally drawing to an end. Typical weather's been lovely too!

Compass Shadow 1988