Looking At Second Hand

Coastline

We have a Swift Coastline 584SE 2012 we understand the awning size is 1022, how small or how large can we go when we are looking at second hand we have seen awnings at 1019 will they be suitable or is there no tolerance in size?

Martin, this is the Isabella sizes for our model. .....

a034dafde7c52f0f448721f722eb5ace.jpg

as you can see, you require a 1015, or a 1025. it is usually best to go over what you require as its easier to use up the extra than try and create it.

the 1019 that you mention will depend on make. if it actually is 1019 then imo you may struggle. if it was me personally i would goto a 1025 in isabella sizes. it gives more scope for uneven ground.

Edited by clairendave

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

We have bought second hand from dealers . .and sold old ones in. ....but some of the best value used we have seen have been on CC Centre websites under the Wanted and For Sale sections. ..most of the people that advertise here seem to be realists pricewise and know what the awnings are capable of. ..........

Just a thought.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Hi the isabella size chart is good to work to, however if the awning you are looking at has an A measure of 1019 cm then it should fit your van perfectly as it would have a tolerance of fitting from 1008 - 1030, however you would wish to check the size as i cannot think of any manufacturers who make a size 1019

Steve

Hi i would look at second hand isabella,we have had 2 now and the fit has been really good. We have a caprix lux on our abbey,which is based on a swift we got ours from ebay. Have a look there are some really good buys out there. We have found them by far the easiest to put up,and believe me we have had a few.

We found a new and unused (due to illness) Dorema awning now awaiting delivery when we c'mon back from Spain