New To This Site And Hoping To Help

Hi everyone, just a quick note of introduction, had a caravan for many years and enjoyed every trip, my current van is a Topaz, towed with a Freelander 2 a great match,(well I would say that wouldn't I?), I've been on other sites and contributed to many threads so I hope I can do the same here, in time.

Cheers for now. Martin.

Hi Martin, welcome to Caravan Talk, and I agree the Freelander 2 is a good towing vehicle.

Ian

Good to see you've found us Martin.

Welcome.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Welcome to the forum Martin.

I also agree that the Freelander 2 is a good tow vehicle but I managed to get one of the very unreliable ones !

Bill

Hi Martin I am new to the site and also caravanning and me and the missus know nothing basically at all, hence joining oin here the other day, but am very impressed with the place.

Grant

totally new to all this bought our first cheap van and here to learn!!

:welcome:

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion