Late Opening?

MEG55

I have recently noticed that a lot more Sites seem to be opening later in the season, many do not open until Easter which is Late April.

I tried to book a CL today for next week and it wasn't open until April even although it had hard standing pitches!

Do these Sites realise they are losing business?

2015 ABI ASHCROFT EXCL

There are some sites in Ireland that don't open till 1st June and don't attend their offices to check e-mails or faxes until a week beforehand. ...........there are some in France that shut on 1st September. ..we were on one returning from Spain on 29th August and they already had the diggers in!

As far as CL's are concerned I am sure that most of them do realise that some people want early Spring on them, however, some farm sites, and there are a couple around here, don't want anyone on the farm till lambing is finished. .......It is their own business and nothing to do with the various Clubs, apart from approval and standards, so basically they can do what they feel they need to. We tried to book one in Dorset in mid-August, "sorry we go on holiday then"......................!

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530