No More Damp

digger65

No more damp for us campers, move the Peggy on and picked up an Adria . .... Happy Days

Shogun SWB, Adria Isonzo +Dwt Paradies 280 . ... 78% match. Pitchin next to you sometime. ..!!!!

Back to walls and roofs along with a floor that all absorb water, I call that going backwards.

Smart HT would have made more sense, but anyway good luck with the new caravan.

No more damp for us campers, move the Peggy on and picked up an Adria . .... Happy Days

Looked at them at the show, very nice caravans, just wished they made them a little lighter and narrower.

Don't worry about the "wood factor" I'm sure from other owners posts on here. your caravan will turn out to be very reliable, especially the way its put together. ;) Time to worry about wood in a caravan is when its UK built. :(

Enjoy !!

Back to walls and roofs along with a floor that all absorb water, I call that going backwards.

Wow, how encouragingly positive you are!! - I don't recall the last time I heard about a damp Adria?

Digger, congratulations on your new van, I hope it brings you years of enjoyment!

Davros

Almost 3 yrs owning a sub 11k brand new 6 berth van, not a single trip back to the dealer, shame the same cannot be said about any uk built van or motorhome owned by family or friends.

oh hang on, we had to spend an extra £25 quid on a microwave from Asda guess i made the wrong choice. frills, over function and relaibilty must be the right way to go. :P

Edited by clairendave

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

Good luck with the Adria. A up and coming manufacturer, I'm impressed with their products. .. Only thing that put me of buying one was simple. Seats didn't feel comfy enough!! Hope you have many miles of happy touring.

Caravanless. ...

LOL! how many times have you had your Bailey back damp repairs, was 3 or 4 :-) oh the floor is bonded vynal and both are pressure treated.

Shogun SWB, Adria Isonzo +Dwt Paradies 280 . ... 78% match. Pitchin next to you sometime. ..!!!!