Nutkins Season 2

Nutkins

Well we had a really wonderful initiation into the world of caravanning last year after much umming n arring! A couple of school boy errors and a fairly steep learning curve were smoothed over by a few friendly fellow campers (i will return the favour if i ever see anyone struggling).

Now Season 2 is nearly upon us, i wanted to be more adventurous but my better half has talked me out of it for this year (we don't have to go miles away for family fun & enjoyment apparently). Booked in for 5 nights at Ripley North Yorkshire for Easter and looking forward to it. Time to start getting the van ready i reckon.

Happy holidays everyone on Caravan Talk.

Ian.

You certainly don't have to travel too far for great trips away and from your location it is not far to North Yorks, or Lancashire. A little further afield is the Lakes. For me it depends what sort of trip away I want. ..often it's with the kids so a bigger more family orientated site is preferred but we do occasionally get the chance to get away for a few days as a couple and we've visited Oxford, York, Yorkshire Dales, Cheshire. ..

this year we are managing a 3 nighter as a couple to a CL in Anglesey while the youngest is away on a school residential and a family trip to Skipsea on a family site at Easter.

Half the fun is deciding where to go! :)