Adria Uk Vs Adria Rest Of Europe ?

Hi

We are looking for a our first caravan and have to admit as a couple around 40 in age we are very disapointed with the caravans on the market, dull comes to mind, unless you like walking into a time warp, some manufactures jazz up the beach wood effect with some nice cushions but that it, they look like they are still made as they were in 1999. .we only use a microwave to heat milk so even that as a "dealer special" is far from impressive to me. come on. .

if you have the dosh you can get a modern looking on the inside caravan (the cheap Ikea kitchen style swift Stirling comes to mind) but at the lower end/starter caravan market with lightweight being an attractive feature (as i dont want a heavy 4x4 is rubbish) there is little to excite.

Now the best out of the bunch seams to be the Adria Altea range and we really like the TAY (just a little worried about the sitting area being cramped and awkward).

but can anyone help me with the fact that when you look at the Adria mobil . com int website the caravans with the same numbers/layout at the UK versions look like they exist in the year 2015/16 but the UK versions look a little tired when comparing the two.

now whats this all about ? are we being short changed in the UK or are people that stuck in the 1999 design theory that the importers DOWNGRADE the vans for the UK market ?? or is this a glimps into what might be on offer next year ?

Try having a look at some dutch dealer web sites, you seem to start with a shell and add what you need. You'll have to cope with the door on the left .

Shogun SWB, Adria Isonzo +Dwt Paradies 280 . ... 78% match. Pitchin next to you sometime. ..!!!!

We seem to get the new models a year after they do across the water.

The Tay seems to have similar dining area to the rear of our Dk, we can sit all four of us round ours although the Girls are quite small, two should manage fine. the only thing with the Tay is its the narrow bodied one iirc. so may feel enclosed.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

Hi

We are looking for a our first caravan and have to admit as a couple around 40 in age we are very disapointed with the caravans on the market, dull comes to mind, unless you like walking into a time warp, some manufactures jazz up the beach wood effect with some nice cushions but that it, they look like they are still made as they were in 1999. .we only use a microwave to heat milk so even that as a "dealer special" is far from impressive to me. come on. .

if you have the dosh you can get a modern looking on the inside caravan (the cheap Ikea kitchen style swift Stirling comes to mind) but at the lower end/starter caravan market with lightweight being an attractive feature (as i dont want a heavy 4x4 is rubbish) there is little to excite.

Now the best out of the bunch seams to be the Adria Altea range and we really like the TAY (just a little worried about the sitting area being cramped and awkward).

but can anyone help me with the fact that when you look at the Adria mobil . com int website the caravans with the same numbers/layout at the UK versions look like they exist in the year 2015/16 but the UK versions look a little tired when comparing the two.

now whats this all about ? are we being short changed in the UK or are people that stuck in the 1999 design theory that the importers DOWNGRADE the vans for the UK market ?? or is this a glimps into what might be on offer next year ?

The new "I-Design" Altea is due out shortly in the UK, with what looks to be more continental interiors and layouts.

Maybe worth contacting Adria for more information.