Rallies And Private Clubs

sampvt

Does anyone know of any private clubs in and around the leeds or west Yorks area that do rallies. I am already a member of a CC&C area DA but would like to look further afield and search out other options which don't include the CC&C or their DA affiliates.

Im back to motorhoming with a scooter on the back again.

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Look on the ACCEO website . . http://www. acceo. org/

ACCEO actually do the authorising of clubs, rallies, CLs &CSs etc and list all the clubs

Roughing it . . but in comfort . .

The answers above are good ones. ...Swift have an active club, Sterling certainly used to have their own too as we met some of them in France. ..think you would be surprised how many 'works' clubs there are rallying especially of companies which have closed down!!.......we were on a CC rally and next field was Wolesey Motors and nobody had one and another was a Fish Company. ..

When one of you is retired and over 60 you can join us in Retired Caravan Association. ...£15 a year per couple. ....members only. ...no children as they are unlikely to be over 60 and a full programme of mainly English Rallies of between 5 and 15 nights. ..reasonable prices as mainly on sports fields and the like.

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Geoff.

we are both over 60 actually and a rally devoid of children would be fabulous. Where are your rallies held. If you want to PM me I will give you more details of who we are etc.

Im back to motorhoming with a scooter on the back again.

Simples. ..log onto The Retired Caravanners Association website and click the Where we rally button. ...programme been out since end January so many of the popular ones will be booked up but worth a look and at £15 a year good value. .There are 57 rallies this year which start late March up to early November. .A couple of years back we were on one in Norfolk on a commercial site with EHU for 10 days at £110, this would have been a £22 a night site

normally. ....

They are not all like that though!!!!

Geoff

Edited by shipbroker

How many outfits do you get on average at a rally, please?

Roughing it . . but in comfort . .

How many outfits do you get on average at a rally, please?

It is a piece of string thing really. .....but looking at Area 1 which is the majority of East of England Lincolnshire upwards. .the smallest rally is 22 van limit the largest 60 and most of the majority are between 25 to 30 so not huge. ...

I have mentioned many are sports or school fields with limited facilities,however,at the edges of holiday season there are some in holiday parks/ caravan sites with all facilities. ...I can see one in September down at Brean Sands with 16amp for £153 for 12 nights. .....including some Socials. ....

BUT must repeat the only people who can stay in the caravan must be RCA members. .....Day visitors Ok

But no non-members. ..therefore no children,unless they are over 60 and have joined!!!

If anyone does join please let me know. ..

Geoff