Alde Heating Panel 'blank' - No Heating/hot Water?

barty

Can anyone help with this problem, looked online and seen similar issue which said most likely to be a fuse on top of boiler. Checked all fuses and still not working, tried the panel on another caravan and it works so know that is ok. Caravan at present on mains but works also on battery, charger states that the battery was 14. 1%. I am working some distance away from a dealers so your help would be much appreciated!

Have you rung avtex direct. Very good by reports on here

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

Have you rung avtex direct. Very good by reports on here

Have you phoned Alde?

2019 Adria Adora Thames

:welcome:

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Should read alde direct. Dislexia rules K O

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

happened to me although both fuse look ok but after changing both of them the panel lit up again.

I agree entirely with this, don't trust the fuses even if they look & test OK. I've come across similar problems several times in the last 3 years (might be coincidence that's how long I've had my Bailey LOL).

Don't know exactly why, but the general quality of fuses is just not reliable these days.

3L auto Nissan Terrano, 2004 & Swift Elegance 530, 2018. As Leonardo da Vinci once said: 'If you find from your own experience that something is a fact & it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority & base your reasoning on your own findings' ie: use your common sense!

we have had this problem and replacing the fuses fixed it. when talking to the local dealer he said this was a regular problem that seems to happen whilst towing not whilst stationery.