Ventura Awning Alteration/expansion

thensum

We have a 2013 Ventura Pacific 250 awning (used twice) that is 875cm in size for our current van, but we are looking to change the van and the one we've seen would need a 950cm awning. Looking at the Isabella web site they say they can expand an awning up to 50cm, ours being 75cm and I wondered if anyone has experience of this? It does say on the Isabella web site to call them to discuss which I will do tomorrow. Really hoping we don't have to part ex the awning as well - could start to get very costly changing our caravan!

2015 Swift Challenger 530SE & 2017 VW Tiguan R-line 4Motion 2.0TDI 150BHP

I've never used them, but these guys always seem to get good reviews - worth contacting them as well.

http://www. canvasrepaircentre. com

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Thanks I will give them a call today.

2015 Swift Challenger 530SE & 2017 VW Tiguan R-line 4Motion 2.0TDI 150BHP

W e have just had our Isabella awning made bigger from 899 to 975, I dont know how far away you are but we are in essex,

They are in Suffolk, Brian Park Camping, phone no,07736384001, email, sales@brianparkcamping. co. uk we are very pleased with what was done.

I've never used them, but these guys always seem to get good reviews - worth contacting them as well.

http://www. canvasrepaircentre. com

I have used them and the service was first class. The extension is almost undetectable. It cost £160 + carriage of £30 but much better than another new awning

Edited by David in Cheshire

David

Various vans 78-2019,  currently  Hobby Excellent 540 FU and Mercedes E220 CDI Estate

www. caravan-europe. co. uk

When an awning is extended too much (I wouldn't go over 40, or 50 absolute max) it becomes trapezium shaped. The end walls are so far out of square to the caravan that it just looks awful. We have had an awning extended by Isabella (20cm each end = 40cm) and it was an excellent job, as someone has already said the alteration is almost undetectable, but stand back and look at the shape of the awning - Oh!

Ern

When an awning is extended too much (I wouldn't go over 40, or 50 absolute max) it becomes trapezium shaped. The end walls are so far out of square to the caravan that it just looks awful. We have had an awning extended by Isabella (20cm each end = 40cm) and it was an excellent job, as someone has already said the alteration is almost undetectable, but stand back and look at the shape of the awning - Oh!

Ours is a bit trapezium shaped but for the saving of about £700 it would have cost to replace we can live with it and I think anyone would have to look quite hard to see it.

David

Various vans 78-2019,  currently  Hobby Excellent 540 FU and Mercedes E220 CDI Estate

www. caravan-europe. co. uk

• 3 months later...

I have used them and the service was first class. The extension is almost undetectable. It cost £160 + carriage of £30 but much better than another new awning

Hi

When did you get yours done. I've just emailed them for a price. Also, hoiw long did it take. Keen to get it back before our summer fortnight.

Regards
Robert
Ford Kuga 150 TDCI Titanium. Bailey Pegasus II Verona