Clumber Park - Anyone Know If You Can 3 Network There

anyone know if you can 3 network there ? i know 02 is a non starter but have a 3 sim in ipad for interweb . dont want the club wifi if i can avoid.

ex-alutech :angry: owner - now rehabilitated and happy :)

No signal

If I'd have known I was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd have drunk more last night

Concur with above we were there in September last year and there was no signal on my 3 network Mi-fi .

Site wi-fi was ok and not expensive .

FL currently overwintering @ Almafra, Benidorm

2022 Pilote P696GJ for European touring-  2022 Coachman VIP 565 for touring the UK towed by a 2022 Skoda kodiaq Sportline 4x4 dsg 200PS

Yes, when I was there couldn't get a phone signal anywhere on the site.

You have no chance. Its a mobile free zone. I must admit its ideal if you want to get away from your phone for a while.

Mitsubishi Shogun 3. 2 SG3 197 BHP, 2014, Auto in White . Looking for a 7m German caravan.

Is the CC not just £25 for a full year's worth of web wifi now (sorry off topic, sort of)

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Is the CC not just £25 for a full year's worth of web wifi now (sorry off topic, sort of)

Russell

Yes Russell your right £25 for the year, That's what I am doing when I get on site at Easter.

Mitsubishi Shogun 3. 2 SG3 197 BHP, 2014, Auto in White . Looking for a 7m German caravan.

No 3, orange, o2 or T mobile. I was thinking about satellite next time.

Last time we were there none of the mobile networks have a signal. A nice place to go to get away from everyone!!!!

David

Nissan X-Trail Adventura KIA Sorento & Elddis Affinity 554

There is no signal at all at Clumber Park site at all and it does tell you on the cc site page

2013 Sprite Major 4FB Excellence (Dealer Special)
2005 Nissan Pathfinder T-Spec

I have to concur with everyone else, I have probably just about every mobile communication provider/device that it is possible to have (courtesy of the Day Job) and absolutely nothing works at Clumber Park!

The CC WiFi is very good there, however. There seem to be very few "dead spots" and the speed is acceptable. The downside is that (officially) you can only have one device connected at a time on the account.

Cheers

Keith

Yes, thank goodness, a mobile free zone. These days that's a valued commodity.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

It's great - Vodafone doesn't work there either. No one sitting outside their van shouting into their mobiles.

There should be a few more places like it :)

2018 S-Max Titanium 2. 0 Tdci (177. 54bhp,180ps,132kw) Powershift + 2015 Unicorn III Cadz, Ventura Marlin porch awning

It's great - Vodafone doesn't work there either. No one sitting outside their van shouting into their mobiles.

There should be a few more places like it :)

Always thought I would be lost without the phone/ipad etc, but last week went to Walesby Woodlands (very nice site) and had no signal on phone or ipad and couldn't access their free wifi because of where I pitched. Was absolute bliss not to be always replying to emails etc. ... Nice to be "cut off" occasionally. ..

According to three's coverage checker (see attached)...nada! unless you fancy a walk over to to the National Trust offices.

post-63455-0-99230400-1394577587_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Always thought I would be lost without the phone/ipad etc, but last week went to Walesby Woodlands (very nice site) and had no signal on phone or ipad and couldn't access their free wifi because of where I pitched. Was absolute bliss not to be always replying to emails etc. ... Nice to be "cut off" occasionally. ..

We stopped there too last October. .. seems the wi-fi still isn't sorted. Great site though I agree!

2013 Sprite Major 4FB Excellence (Dealer Special)
2005 Nissan Pathfinder T-Spec