Water Pump

Peter Vaughan

Hi,

I need a litle help as I have had my water pump stolen and have to replace it . Can't find manual anywhere . Ok I have a 2009 Lunar Lexon 575 EB . I have checked the pump casing on the van and it's a Truma Ultraflow but I really need specific info ie model etc . Any help would be greatly appreciated . I believe it's the 'pistol' type if that helps .

Thanks in advance . ...... Peter

Hi Peter, if you google Leisureshop Direct, they have the the type of pump you require. You may also

see one on ebay

Hi Peter, if you google Leisureshop Direct, they have the the type of pump you require. You may also

see one on ebay

Hi Peter, just looked on ebay £20. 00! ;)

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

Hi,

I need a litle help as I have had my water pump stolen and have to replace it . Can't find manual anywhere . Ok I have a 2009 Lunar Lexon 575 EB . I have checked the pump casing on the van and it's a Truma Ultraflow but I really need specific info ie model etc . Any help would be greatly appreciated . I believe it's the 'pistol' type if that helps .

Thanks in advance . ...... Peter

Some evil people around

Sorry for the delay in responding . My post has disappeared from main forum . Thank you all for youe help and advice. I am in the process of purchasing pump from e bay . To buy new . ...... £57, e bay around £20 - £25

That's the one . Thanks Marks

hI there, new to this so please be patient :-/

New to touring, bought an Ace supreme twinstar 2006 the end of last year and had it stored to use now. plugged in external pump for pre trial, it worked for. .. a milli second then nothing. Pump wasnt pumping, give it a shake in the aqua roll, still nothing, trieda spare and nothing. Bemused already. Any ideas please, thank you

Payway

maybe teaching grandma to suck eggs here but have you turned a tap on in the van. The pump wont pump until a tap is turned on. If the taps are open and still no pumping have you checked/replaced the pumps fuse?

Hello Fenrir

Thank you for the reply

Yes turned on the tap in the kitchen, it coughed and spluttered for a moment and fell silent :( im unable to locate the fuse for the pump though, ive found the fuse box for everything else on the planet in the van but not for the pump, also the green light is not illuminating on the battery reader to show pump is working or is on, think caravan electrician is needed.

Hi payway,

shame the fuse is alluding you, it sounds like a strong possibility especially as the light isn't coming on.

What year is the van I may be able to get the wiring diagram.

Again thank you for the reply and help. Now how daft do I feel, had a local caravan repair man call round. It was the remote switch on the keyfob id not clicked ???? DOH

I've got to say he was very helpful and his charge for finding no fault was minimal, he spent forty minutes with me going over the gubbins of how everything works. Trustworthy Leisure Caravans his business is named and id recommend him.

I'm not laughing honest I'm not. ...... :)

Pleased you got sorted out with little effort.

We all do these things we were away with friends in their new to them caravan and he was convinced the battery that had been supplied was a duff one as it wouldn't charge. ....it did when I turned on the charger. .... :lol:

Ill beat that Fenrir

I didn't read the instructions on emptying the Thetford loo, took the lid off turned it upside down, shook it, put water in it, did it again. ..good job it was quiet at the "waste" I must have looked like a complete "wrongn" lol. They say times a healer and im sure ill get over it !! :blush:

Happy to add that I am now able to empty it correctly and with fuss :D