Brittany Ferries - Club Voyage Card

Just a quick question, do you have to have a French address to get this discount card or can you use a site address, anyone know? The form you fill in requires an address.

Thanks Pete

2019 Volvo XC60 D4 AWD Inscription. Pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 575 fitted with Powertouch Mover

I believe that you do not need a french address now since it has changes its name from BF property owners club. Years ago, you had to prove you had bought a house, and send a copy of the Act of sale.

I purchased one this year having a property in France or Spain was not a prerequisite the only address I gave was my home one so they could send the card.

Edited by Steve Drew

Steve

2017 Dethleffs Globus I1 Motorhome.

I too purchased on last year the only address was my home England address for them to send the card to

Update - No problem getting card, very quick telephone service and card issued instantly, booked crossings immediately with big discount. Even better on next trip without the registration fee. Good result, Pete

2019 Volvo XC60 D4 AWD Inscription. Pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 575 fitted with Powertouch Mover