Hello From The Grim North East

Hi, and thanks for having me.

Just upgraded to caravan number 2, a Bailey Pageant Burgundy after 4 years of van introduction via Avondale Perle Ulysses. A dashing name for a 'van if ever there was one which fab graphics to match!

I'm always looking for new site suggestions in the area from the North Yorkshire Coast, across to the Yorkshire Dales and up to Northumberland where kids (13 & 7) can be kids and dog can be walked. I also have recommendations for good sites in this area too.

:welcome: and may I say that your choice of caravan is perfect.

Completely unbiased opinion, you see!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Welcome to the Forum. I can recommend Springhill Farm near Seahouses. Not bad to get to straight up the A19 then A1 north. http://www. springhill-farm. co. uk/caravan-camping-site/

2014 Skoda Superb Estate 4x4 diesel automatic /2001 Swift Charisma 220. Caravaning since 1975 (Monza 1400 CT; Viking Fiberline; Bucaneer Elan 14; Bucaneer Elan 15; Elddis Huracane; Lunar Delta 610/4; Swift Charisma 220) How time flies. I do all the towing.

Welcome. ...have historic Hartlepool connections myself. ...way way back. ...

See Boro have pinched your assistant manager back. ...

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Hi, last Septembers had a weekend at Warren Mill nice site with an on site dog walk, a cross field walk into bamburgh, short walk down to the bay and importantly for kids good phone signal wifi and even a pool.

Have fun.

Hello & welcome to the forum,

Our two girls loved to go to Acbar in the Dales but only for weekends, for main holidays they liked quieter sites by the sea.

We also used Springhills farm but it was just a CL site those days, never stayed since it went commercial

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Hi and welcome. We have rallied with the C&CC all over the north east and the out and about part of the mag has loads of places to choose from, enjoy wherever you pitch up.

CARPE DIEM

While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: pluck the day, put no trust in the future.