Route From Zaragoza To Bordeaux

Hi we are planning an 8 week trip to Spain in Sept-Nov. Our outward journey is sorted as we are traveling via Barcelona but the return journey we plan to travel via Zaragoza. Can you help with sites in Zaragoza area and what route do you advise us to take do we take toll roads or go via mountains considering we will be travelling home early November?

Thank You

There is a site in the centre of Zaragoza called camping Zaragoza a municipal site, we used to go via Pamplona to Bordeaux but now we find it easier to go through Pau and into Bordeaux that way, beautiful road to the border of France and then turns into a typical french B road but easily done in a large outfit.

We travelled that way in December and the sun was shining but in Jan it was snow, fog, and hail coming back. There is a camp site on the outskirts of Bordeaux on the ring road that is open all year, if you need coordinates I can find them out for you, certainly Zaragoza as we usually get lost, reception gave me them in Jan as they have had a lot of complaints of people getting lost.

I would love the co-ordinates if you don't mind for both sites. I am towing an ace supreme superstar and it is a big unit. Is the journey easy in one day? thanks for the info.

Camping Ciudad de Zaragoza san Juan Bautista de la Salle N 41-38-16 W 0-56-34 What they wrote down for me on the co-ordinates was an O but I take that for the spanish west.

open all year round Bordeaux just off the ring road, and a very popular stopover is Campsite Beausolell N 44-45-21 W 0-37-40 it is a small campsite so get there early as you can as it fills up any size outfit is OK I have been in a fifth wheel in the past.

Easily done on non toll roads we arrived before 3 pm and the weather was really bad with fog and snow, a friend left an hour before me and he went the long toll route round pamplona and we arrived same time

Thank you for the info and advice