Bradcot Awning - Strange Question.

MonkeyMark

Hi all.

We have a bradcot awning, size 990.

We have not used it yet but i want to make some lighting for when we do. As we havent used it I dont yet know the layout internally.

So. ... Does anyone know how many cross members/bars there is making up the roof structure and roughly how far apart they are?

Strange i know, but thanks in advance. :D

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.

Last one of that size I had only had the two side bars and one central pole. ............my present slightly larger one has two additional poles in roof equidistant. ......

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

I would think a 990 awning would have five rafter poles - an Isabella does and Bradcot are a quality manufacturer. You could always give Bradcot a ring on 01274 306811

Edit: This may help http://www. canvaslove. co. uk/#/frame-diagrams/4545193149

Edited by onewheelonmywagon

Land Rover is now back towing.

Hi all.

We have not used it yet but i want to make some lighting for when we do. As we havent used it I dont yet know the layout internally.

So. ... Does anyone know how many cross members/bars there is making up the roof structure and roughly how far apart they are?

We've got a Bracott Active, and yes it does have five rafter poles. Three are part of the easi-up frame, and two are secondary clamp on types. Same with the uprights on the front.

Hi all.

look here for diagrams

http://www. canvaslove. co. uk/#/frame-diagrams/4545193149

nissan xtrail tekna 173 . ....SERIES 2 UNICORN VALENCIA 2013