Come On Folks Help Me Out

firemansam1066

folks i have seen a caravan with 2 sets of bunks, length ways in an end bedroom, its a six sleeper with the double at the other end, i cant think what it was called and want to find one any ideas please?
I'm sure that there are others, but two from the Avondale stable would be the current Argenté 650-6, and from a few years back, the Leda Malvern.

Argenté_650_6.jpg

Leda_Malvern.jpg

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

folks i have seen a caravan with 2 sets of bunks, length ways in an end bedroom, its a six sleeper with the double at the other end, i cant think what it was called and want to find one any ideas please?

We have a Fleetwood Heritage 600es with rear seats that convert into singe beds (or a double) with pull down bunks above each bed. The front then converts to a double. I understand that you can still order the Fleetwood with that option.

Mal

what a wonderfull site --- information just like that !!!!

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club

Hi, I have a Lunar Ariane which is exactly as you describe, two bunk beds on either side which are really simple to make up, the top bunks are hidden under the rear seats, and just pull up in one motion, simple!

at the other end we also have a double. ......even better half way down the van we have sliding doors to keep all the kids at bay. ..brilliant.

p. s. It took us ages to find one just like this, so be prepared for a marathon, if you are looking for one, cheers, hope that helps. Rab.

Hi, I have a Lunar Ariane which is exactly as you describe, two bunk beds on either side which are really simple to make up, the top bunks are hidden under the rear seats, and just pull up in one motion, simple!

at the other end we also have a double. ......even better half way down the van we have sliding doors to keep all the kids at bay. ..brilliant.

p. s. It took us ages to find one just like this, so be prepared for a marathon, if you are looking for one, cheers, hope that helps. Rab.

i think that this is the one, it has a sliding door as you say then the toilet, door opposite and two bench seats at the other end making a double.

thanks again for your help.

Our old Trophy had this layout too. It was a 1988 Trophy Agrarian Deluxe 6. Twin axle, 6 berth and just 1200kg fully loaded. It did get a bit of damp in the front though. ..so it had to go.

Archived