Hi All

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone :)

Me and O/H have just bought a caravan, an Avondale Dart 470-2, its just me and him now (and Sam our Westie) our boys are all grown up.

Well we've done it all before when the boys were growing up, camping, trailer tents, VW campers, caravans, but for the last 10 years or so we've been holidaying abroad :) . ........

We always go to Devon 4 or 5 times a year and pay for cottages/static caravans etc, so we managed to find a site in our favourite area that does storage :) so that's how we've ended up coming full circle. No holidays abroad this year (OH says :huh: ) we'll see. ....LOL. Definately won't be in the summer as our first grandchild is due at the end of July :wub:

So. ............we have the caravan at home at the mo, and will be towing it down in April sometime, and have a few days R & R. ...........................

Welcome to the Forum

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

:welcome:

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

welcome to the friendly bunch at C. T.

meandcaravan.jpg.e9cf995ee8c89b08e26d261aa10c0fc4.jpg2008 Bailey Senator Wyoming -2004 green oval Landrover discovery 2 td5-2005 Smart forfour.

Hello & welcome to caravantalk

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

And welcome from me too. Im a new granny this year too and it's simply awesome! definitely a deciding factor on us getting a van :) I can't wait for the granny holidays! Francesca