Avondale Argente 650/6 2007 Owners Hand Book / Manual

Big Vern

Hi,

Does anybody have or know where I can get a copy of or purchase a Avondale Argente 2007 Owners Hand Book

I have exhausted local caravan dealers, Internet, e-bay and contacted the Avondale Owners Club and all to no avail

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi i have 2008 version. wouldn't have thought there was much difference.

I'll see if i can scan it at work as my scanner at home doesn't do double sided.

Nissan Navara 3. 0 V6 Outlaw 7 Speed Auto - The Wifes

Nissan Navara 3. 0 V6 Outlaw 7 Speed Auto - Mine

2008 Avondale 650/6

Fantastic

Really not bothered about it being double sided, you can scan and e-mail it and I will print it off

We put it on our seasonal pitch yesterday. ..and it took us 5 hours to realise the lights were dim because we was still running off the battery

Thanks again

Edited by Big Vern

Hi, i have found out who printed it and rang them. You can buy a hard bound copy and they will email you a PDF version for £18 if you want or i'll scan it anyway.

2008 Avondale 650/6

I've emailed you a link from my dropbox account as its too large to email.

If any one else want a copy please get in touch via PM

Thanks

2008 Avondale 650/6

No worries. I can't believe how much the printers wanted just to email it to me.

2008 Avondale 650/6

• 5 months later...

Just read your conversation and I've recently purchased a 2008 agente 650/6 and would love to be able to get old of an owner manual if u know please. At a loss especially colder nights coming I'm not sure if I'm working heating right thanks

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the links, just bought a 2008 Avondale Argente 650-6 and trying to figure out how it all works.

Especially the cushion configuration for all the beds!

Would anyone know where to pick up spare cushions from?

Cheers

Matt

• 3 years later...

Hi, I realise this is an old thread, but wondeed if anyone still has a copy of the 650-6 owners manual?

Thanks

Sean

On 11/26/2017 at 10:30, Seanf72 said:

Hi, I realise this is an old thread, but wondeed if anyone still has a copy of the 650-6 owners manual?

Thanks

Sean

Hi Sean,
There is no such thing as a 650-6 Owners' Manual. What Avondale published each year was an owners' handbook that covered all models for that year, so if you would like to tell us the year of manufacture for your caravan, hopefully we'll be able to help. If you're uncertain of the year just look at the 10th character of the  VIN  and compare it with the listing on our website.
Gordon 

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Hi Sean,
I have sent you a couple of emails with attachments that I hope will help.
Gordon.

• 1 year later...
On 28/11/2017 at 14:22, Gordon said:

Hi Sean,
I have sent you a couple of emails with attachments that I hope will help.
Gordon.

Hi I also have a Avondale argente 640 6 2007 caravan and need a owners handbook can anyone point me in the right direction 

many thanks nick