Fuse Box

tailor

Hi everyone

I am a new member to the forum I have read the forums many times and find them very informative my first post may sound a bit silly but its driving me up the wall. A friend has just bought a bailey pegasus 2 berth caravan its about 5 years old and I went with him to pick it up, when we got home we tried to find the fuse box!! well I have looked every where for it and I know it has to be somewhere simple but I still cant find it, I had to leave him and get home so I phoned him later and he has still not found it. Hows that for a stupid first post hopefully someone has the answer I expect to get a lot a lot of stick with this post but it will probably make some of you smile.

hope you can help!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome:

I'm not familiar with that model of van, but I assume you have checked under the seats/bed near the battery box, or failing that in the wardrobe.

Good luck with your quest.

Land Rover is now back towing.

:welcome: and I trust you distinguish between the MCB's (circuit breakers) for mains 240V and actual fuses.

In 8 yrs of caravanning, we've never found them on 3 different vans. Mind you - we've never looked either!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

If it is a Pegasus 462 (new from 2010) then it is under the seat on the nearside forward of the fire. Remove the cushions and lift the hinged assembly which has gas struts to hold it up. The box faces into the caravan with the breakers to the right and the fuses to the left all in one grey box - they are blade fuses in different colours according to rating. I suspect this will apply to quite a few models of that range.

2018 Passat B8 Estate 150GT TDi150 towing a 2018 Bailey Unicorn S4 Seville

Thanks for all the advise I will ring my friend and tell him to lift seat up and he should find the fusebox Thanks again, great forum

Thanks for all the advise I will ring my friend and tell him to lift seat up and he should find the fusebox Thanks again, great forum

Did he ever find the fuse box?

May be useful information for others with the same van.

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.