Cf2000 Zig Control Panel In Our 1983 Avondale

star turn

Hi Gordon'

Reading with increasing interest the posts from Claire,We have a CF2000 Zig Control panel in our 1983 Avondale Mayfly, problem with ours is we can get 12volt but cannot get mains power,to work fridge Etc,can you help us , or can we get replacement box, if so any idea where?

Its nearly touring time Yeaah. x

Hi Gordon'

Reading with increasing interest the posts from Claire,We have a CF2000 Zig Control panel in our 1983 Avondale Mayfly, problem with ours is we can get 12volt but cannot get mains power,to work fridge Etc,can you help us , or can we get replacement box, if so any idea where?

Its nearly touring time Yeaah. x

The Zig unit is only for the 12V services. You will have a seperate mains consumer unit somewhere, if fitted. On my 1984 Leda, it was in the wardrobe.

Wiring Diag Zig CF2000.jpg Rear Panel Zig CF2000.jpg

This may be useful. ..

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Thankyou so much to you both,we have a consumer unit in front of van near spare wheel,1* 10 amp circuit breaker & 1* 5amp, the 10 amp,powers three sockets at 250 volts,also power goes to back of the CF2000 but nothing works beyond that running out of ideas. As the handbook states it should power up when on site . Thanks to Gordon for diagrams, these are duly filed along with other paper work that you have supplied since joining your valuable site.

Star turn

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Tried this site, seems I need permission to download, not sure how to go about this . Dont want to upset anybody, just want a working fridge . Thanks anyway, My hubbie is now saying it isnt only the fridge the loo and lights wont work either (Grrrrrr) through the box . I am fast becoming disillusioned, what about candles and earth closets I ask him . Only joking, before all you health and safety people jump on my head haha .

Thanks dont seem to be having any luck with that,

Hi

you do not need permission to down load for personnel use (i down load the zig manual earlier to day )

Re the 12 volt side the fuses may look ok but some Zig units have a known problem in that the Fuse holders can / do burn out at the rear of the fuse holder so not visible from the front Panel

If you know an electrician / person that can use a multimeter then it should be easy to id the 12 volt and 230 volt problems

Dave