Sign in to follow this  
olderbutnotwiser

Trophy Caravans

Hello

Well after years of caravan bashing :blink: I have finally done the unthinkable and become a caravan owner. I have bought a 1992 Trophy Ascot 500/4 twin axle. its in very good condition for its age with just a little damp at the front which is coming from the awning rail (i have been told) It came with most of the paper work however the owners manual doesn't seem to be there. if anyone out there has a spare one or a copy of one I would be most grateful. I will be looking to get an awning for it as well I believe the size is 925cm? would that be correct assumption.

Regards

Dave

This thread is like Rasputin, it refuses to die. :)

And, just like the Undead . .. this thread rises again :D

So, I am looking for a cheap Caravan capable of sleeping 6 and I find the Ad for a 1990 Trophy Agrarian 6 berth. Looks a good quality caravan, and those on this thread seem to love em.

Any idea on it's weight?? I have a max weight towable of just over 1200 kgs.

Thanks

I have a Trophy Olympic Gold 447/4 berth.

Does anybody have any information on these caravans as i would like to service the bearings/brakes etc. cannot seem to find any info anywhere. or documents service manuals etc.

Paul :D

We bought our 1984 Trophy Agrarian 6 when it was just 6 months old and still got it! It is in pretty well original condition apart from the stripes on the side fading away and we added an updated thetford flushing toilet about 6 years ago. We still use it most weekends in summer although it is now "permanently" sited in Derbyshire. Still got the manual and a lot of the original paperwork.

Steve

Edited by uksites

Hello just bought a trophy caravan we couldn’t believe our look it’s anazing and I have fell in love with it,it’s 1985 any help we would be grateful as it’s got some damp at the front and water in the front window,first time of owning a caravan