Lunar Delta

paulw1

NEVER again will I buy a Lunar!

Bought Delta new Feb 2009, since then we have had an A4 sheet of minor probs, including microwave pacing up 6 months after purchase. Damp slowly progressed and it took almost 2 years for Lunar to agree the repairs. I had all the service dos to show the damp progression. I ended up have both rear corners replaced, Floor sealed, it hadn't been done at factory. All three front windows and wood surrounds replaced at same time. last year on service I was told the floor had delaminated possibly through the unchecked damp! Had many conversations and reluctantly Lunar agreed to repair, but can't find a Lunar repairer! Last November we had van broken into, nothing stolen except bottom half of door! C&CC were great agreed quote with Chichester caravans at Colden Common who are also brilliant. they ordered a new door and frame on 2nd Jan. I am still waiting for the door to arrive at Chichester ! Seems to me they take you money and forget the after sales.

Anybody else had probs?

Don't be what you isn't, Be what you is, cause when you is what you isn't,you isn't what you is!

Lunar Delta TI with Discovery2

Yes, we had minor issues with our 2013 Delta but then so do all the other major players in the market. I bet you can find threads like yours in the Bailey, Coachman, Swift, Elddis sections, so it's not just Lunar who don't make the grade occasionally.

2019 Adria Adora Thames

I can understand not making the grade, but the long winded process of warranty claims or spares is beyond me

Don't be what you isn't, Be what you is, cause when you is what you isn't,you isn't what you is!

Lunar Delta TI with Discovery2